Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tarot Life Coaching Offers (click on Read More...)

 Supernatural beliefs and practices play a significant role in the worldview of lightworker coaches like myself. They may believe in the existence of spirits, angels, and other non-physical entities, and may use these beliefs to help guide and support their clients on their personal and spiritual journey. They may also believe in the power of energy and the ability to channel it for healing and transformation. For many lightworker coaches, the supernatural is an essential aspect of their coaching practice and is seen as an integral part of helping clients to connect with their inner wisdom and access their full potential.

###

here are my current Tarot Life Coaching Offers...

p.s. -- payment plans available! prices negotiable and *Not* firm or written in stone. if you have interest please inquire within. you can either DM me on FB... or reach me by email: NatalieTarotLifeCoach@gmail.com for any of the following:

###

*1-card pull, 11.11 $

*3-card reading, 33.33 $

*full 5-card reading, 55.55 $

*dfy (done-for-you) copywriting, 97 $ per FB post or 555.55 $ for 20 FB posts batch

*Psychic "Surgery" -- trauma removal from all lifetimes/timelines - 555 $ 

*Abundant Fire Bear Medicine Ceremony - open heart chakra to receive more love, money, etc. - 555 $

*1 Mo. Crystal Reiki, 4 sessions, 1111 $

*Life Coaching, 1-hour coaching session on Telegram, 222 $

*Emergency Life Coaching 1-hour session on Telegram, 333 $

*Reiki Classes, become attuned by Natalie to be a Level III Reiki Master from certified masters in Angelic/Crystal Reiki, 9999 $ for 3 months or 7777 $ for 1 month accelerator Reiki Class

*Egg Cleanse (“Limpia de Huevo” in Spanish), a traditional Mexican folk healing process Natalie learned from curandera culture to clear negative energy and the Evil Eye (“mal de ojo”), now priced at 55.55 $ per session

*"Hour of Power” combo of Crystal Reiki, Ask the Stones, & Mediumship/Channeled Messages from the Spirit World w/Natalie, 1-hour session, 1111.11 $

*Reiki Session Packages, 3-6-12 months offered, Angelic/Crystal Reiki w/Natalie, 3 months (3333 $), 6 months (5555 $), or 12 months (8888 $)…or…1 month w/option to renew, 1111 $

*Life Coaching Packages or Biz Coaching Packages (for Coaches),  3 months (3333 $), 6 months (5555 $), or 12 months (8888 $)…or…1 month w/option to renew, 1111 $

*Emergency 1-Hr. Coaching Session, 333 $

*Goddess Energy 1-Month Sampler Micro-Coaching Program, done remotely via Telegram, 222 $

*Energy Secrets ebook by Natalie, 27 $

*Pendulum Swing, 11.11 $

*Voiceovers, Booked Stages/Public Speaking, & Podcasts, flat fee per project

*Mediumship/Channeled Messages from the Great Beyond w/ Natalie, 1-hour session, 2222 $

*Soul Retrieval w/Natalie, 1 hr. to heal from past emotional wounds across all timelines, 2222 $

*First Nations Smudge, 55.55 $

*Money/Abundance Blessing, 11.11 $

*Activation Cards, various topics (ie Love, Money, Career, etc), 11.11 $

*Millionaire Daily Affirmations, 11.11 $

*Entrepreneur Morning Routine, 111 $

*200 Sales & Marketing Tips for Entrepreneurs ebook by Natalie, 97 $

*Diamond Diva Accelerator Weight Loss Coaching Program w Natalie, 3 months, 3333 $

*Tarot Card Reader Training, 1 month w/Natalie, 1111 $ with option to renew

*Mediumship Training w/Natalie, 1 month w/Natalie, 1111 $ with option to renew

*42 Lead Magnets document, 222 $

*365 Days Social Media Content Calendar for Life Coaches, 5555 $

*Ask the Stones, where you ask unlimited questions to Natalie’s crystals/stones 1-hour session, 555 $

*Full Moon or Monthly Divination Ritual, your name will be added to the altar, not a live call, will be given a Tarot card reading & pix from the ritual, 111 $

*VIP Day for Coaches, 2-hour session on Telegram, 555 $

*Akashic Records Reading by Natalie, 1-hour session, 2222 $

*ebook creations to be posted on Amazon, flat fee per project

*in-person retreats/conferences, details TBD, 11,111 $ unless otherwise noted


TESTIMONIALS








"Natalie has 10x'ed my life since we met. She has been a champion and a cheerleader and has helped me like no other coach has.  I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to live their best life now!" -Alia Ghosheh, CEO of Breakthrough Healing Services


re: Psychic Mediumship 

"wow…that’s what XYZ always told me…ur amazing.” Also…”I’m really happy that I took the session and came across your profile at the right time…will keep you in mind if I need this again.” And, “honestly i was in bad shape due to the energy and after speaking to u am at peace myself…now can rest easily too…really means a lot.” Lastly, “I just want to say thanks a lot for this. For most parts it was accurate, some parts it was very close reading. It gave me a lot of clarification about my life direction and what I need to do next. it was amazing how u tapped into the messages my close ones were giving me.” 

-Confidential Client


Here is a video testimonial from Jorge Taborda:






About my coaching, one testimonial from Jorge Taborda states (transcribed from the video above), “Because of her…coming from the place of compassion and empathy, she was able to help me really just narrow down to what I should be focusing on day by day, and, just really…holding me accountable and ensure that I get to whatever it is that I set out to do. And, there was even a point where I was really losing the passion for just continuing to act …and eventually getting myself out there. And, because of her, because she was coming from that serving mindset, and not just….to be there, and then just be done with it, but really listening, really honing in on, you know, what is it that I’ve been struggling with, and guiding me and helping me find the answers, and not really telling me what to do, but really just coming from that serving mindset, which, I admire Natalie for that, so, if you get the chance to work with Natalie, I highly, highly recommend it. You’ll get a really great coach, and you’ll even get a really great friend, too.”

###

"I feel that when I have the sessions with you, things go smoothly and more solid, versus crazy...I definitely see a big difference.  I go into my week calmer, because I'm calmer and I have a clearer head.  I'm able to deal with things better, versus being caught up in a whirlwind of emotions." 
-Confidential Client

Featured in

....and also featured in Humans of Fuzia Magazine article:


i can't wait to work with you! If you have any further questions, feel free to email me at:


NatalieTarotLifeCoach@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tarot Life Coaching Offers (click on Read More...)

  Supernatural beliefs and practices play a significant role in the worldview of lightworker coaches like myself. They may believe in the ex...